Monday, August 22, 2011

An Overrated Show - Glee

Day 20 - 30 Day TV Challenge



I hate Glee almost as much as I hate Fear Factor, and for the life of me, I can't believe people actually think this is a good show. I caught an episode of it once, just to see what the fuss was about, and evidently its awesomeness was lost on me. The only, only, worthwhile part of the show is that Sue character (I think that's her name), the gym teacher or whatever the hell she is. And the only reason she's cool is because she spends her time in the episode telling the other characters how stupid and worthless they are. Truth in advertising, folks! Seriously, I've never met a high school choir or glee club that could sing like that ever. By the way, the singing just begs to be like Grease, but ultimately is as annoying and cutesy as the Mickey Mouse Club, the version with Britney before she was a train wreck, okay? And one more thing before I wrap up this rant: who in the HELL gave this show a spot at Comic-Con?!

No comments:

Post a Comment