Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A TV Channel I Hate - Any of Oprah's Channels

Day 28 - 30 Day TV Channel



Oprah is one of the few people in the world I totally disdain. Maybe it's how she has to have her big, fat - no, thin! - no, fat! nose in everything going on in the world, whether it affects her or not. Maybe it's the way that she finished her last show over a month ago, yet they still keep replaying the three day event over and over just so we can have the priviledge of seeing all these A-list celebrities kiss her ass for a day. Maybe it's how people in Hollywood and the media seem to fear her, and she does nothing to dispel it. Maybe it's the way she uses her position and power to coerce her minions, er, I mean fans, to vote how she votes, like what she likes, read what she reads, and so on and so forth. I mean, why else would she give cars to throngs of adoring fans? I can't stand people like her who knowingly and willingly prey on other people's tendency to be sheep. So I don't watch Oxygen, or any of her other stupid channels that she's taken over. I'm sick to death of Oprah. Why can't she just retire quietly and let the rest of us be?

1 comment:

  1. Lets not forget that when she gave those cars away she neglected to let the people know they wpould be paying taxes on those bright new shiny cars.

    ReplyDelete